bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends      bobby bunny and friends

Wednesday 19 December 2012

All Wrapped Up!

So Christmas Day is nearly upon us! Usually by now my presents would be bought, but despite my best intentions they are normally hastily wrapped at the last minute. This was no truer than last year; having just got married Christmas was a bit of a rush. So this year I thought I would be organised, and give myself time to wrap them in the loving way that I have always intended to. I know that they are just going to get ripped open, but I do enjoy giving a nicely wrapped present.

Being quite into the whole Scandinavian Christmas craze that’s going on over here at the moment, I fell in love when I saw this lovely Christmas wrap pack in M&S. It came with all the traditional paper, ribbon, tags and cute stickers that you can see below. I am rather pleased with how it all turned out, and am looking forward to giving them all to my family & friends.

I am hoping to have the time to blog again before Christmas, but if I don’t I wish you and your families all a very happy and peaceful Christmas x

 

1 comment: