bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends      bobby bunny and friends

Friday 15 February 2013

Website Goes Live!

I hope that you all had a lovely day both on Tuesday for Pancake Day, and yesterday for Valentine's Day. Today I am pleased to announce that my website has finally gone live! I was hoping to get it up and running for Tuesday as I mentioned in my last post, but unfortunately the server has been down for the last few days so I was unable to get access to it, plus I also came down with the flu so Tuesday was generally doomed as launch day! It's just a basic site for now but I am quite pleased with how it has turned out, and I hope you enjoy browsing it.

 
I have also joined the world of Pintrest this week and set up my own account, which is something that I have been meaning to do for a while now. As well as this you have probably noticed that I have set up a new Navigation bar on my blog too, so Bobby Bunny and Friends are officially taking over the web!

I hope that you all have a lovely weekend; I am out for a hen night which I am very much looking forward to. I just need to dose myself up and make myself well for it, but I am feeling much better today anyway. Have fun and I hope the weather is good for whatever you may be doing! x

1 comment: