bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends      bobby bunny and friends

Friday 11 October 2013

Arthur Mouse!

You may be wondering what the title of my post is all about, well let me explain!

I was contacted be a friend of my hubby's the other day, who had seen my illustrations and wanted me do a design as a gift for up and coming Christening that she is attending. She explained to me that that the baby to be Christened is called Arthur, but is known as Arthur mouse (hence the blog title) and that his dad is mad on flying. Therefore if possible she would like an image of a mouse flying an old style plane as the gift.

I was more than happy to take on the challenge for her, even though I knew that drawing a plane wasn't going to be the easiest of tasks! In fact I am not sure that I have ever really drawn a plane in any detail!

So despite the fact that yes it was a little challenging mainly from the perspective point of view, I have managed to sketch out a design for her. It still needs a little tweaking and obviously colour but I am getting there, and am now just waiting for feedback as to what she thinks before I go any further.

I hope that the weather isn't too bad where you are! It's amazing how quickly the weather has changed here in the last few days from being sunny and in the high teens, to very wet, windy and much colder. I don't mind the cold, but I am not too keen on the wind and the rain!

Have a good weekend wherever you are, and hopefully it won't be too much of a washout! x

2 comments: