bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends      bobby bunny and friends

Tuesday 12 January 2016

My Mill & Moll! x

Today marks four years since I lost the second of my two bunnies Milly at the grand old age of eleven and a half, having lost her sister my Molly just three months previous. Even after all this time I sill miss them so much, and not a day goes by where I don't think about them. But rather than dwell on the bad I have instead finally got around to putting together some of my favourite clips and pics of them, and have made them into a little video which I hope reflects the personalities of my cheeky little monkeys! I hope that you enjoy! x

(Ps. Before you watch it you may need to hover over the video image once it has loaded and press the un-mute button, as it seems to mute the music automatically for some reason.)

1 comment:

  1. Awe that is so sweet Jenny, they were gorgeous girls! It has made me all nostalgic thinking about my own little Daisy and Buttercup, goodness it's hard losing them, isn't it!
    V x

    ReplyDelete