bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends      bobby bunny and friends

Friday 14 December 2012

Christmas Designs 3 - Bobby Wrapped In Christmas Lights!

So today I have had a rare weekday off of work, which has given me time to finish off the last of my Christmas card designs for this year. My final design features Bobby Bunny this time wrapped up in Christmas lights and quite frankly looking a little confused. Once again he is sporting a little knitted Christmas jumper. Well it just had to be done! I hope that you like, and that all of your Christmas plans and shopping are coming together, only 11 days to go! Have a good evening x

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou Vivienne glad that you like him. Happy Christmas to you and your family. I am also loving your Christmas pics of Belfast and the Tree Festival just beautiful x

    ReplyDelete