bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends      bobby bunny and friends

Wednesday 17 April 2013

New Baby Boy Card Design for Joshua!

I am not sure where the last few weeks have gone since Easter, but they just seem to have flown by! Within these weeks I have spent most of my time working extra shifts at my retail job, as Easter is meant to be of our peak times of the year. However since the weather hasn't been to fabulous to say the least we were actually still pretty quiet. But now the schools are back I have returned to my usual shift pattern, which has meant that I have had some time this week to embark on a new card design.

A close friend of my hubby's has just had a new baby boy so I thought that I would make a new baby card for them. I set about sketching a few ideas and different poses, and eventually settled on a sleeping Bobby pose. I have been working on the image on and off for the last few days or so and have just finished it, so I thought I would share it with you!
Luckily it has turned out exactly as I hoped it would, as you never really know how an image is going to turn out until it is finished. Now I just need to fiddle about with design and composition for the actual printed card, and it shall be ready to be posted. Hopefully that will happen within the next few days and I will pop a photo on when it is finished.
 
I hope that you are all having a lovely week, and I am pleased to say that so far this week the weather seems to finally be looking up! We have had some lovely sunny days and even when it's been wet it has been much warmer, so I am hoping that spring shall be here to stay very soon! x   
 

1 comment:

  1. Awe, so cute Jenny! :)
    It's definitely milder but the stupid rain is here again! :(
    V xxx

    ReplyDelete